Cocktail-Style Wedding Menu - Bite Style!
Say goodbye to the traditional seating plan!Looking for a reception food service that is non-traditional, exciting, completely reflective of you and that offers a more casual way for friends and family to come together and celebrate your wedding day? A cocktail gathering allows guests to mingle, enjoy a few drinks and hors d’oeuvres, engage in some good conversation and laughter, and ultimately dance the night away
Cocktail-Style Wedding Menu Design
- Centered on creating wonderful presentations of food that look as great as they taste - tray-passed, stationary and mini plates
- Custom designed menus to reflect event themes - let us design a wedding that is uniquely reflective of you and your partner
- Treat your guests to a culinary journey of bites! We can even "course" the bites - from mini salad and soup tastings to luxurious, hearty main course bites - we aim to surprise and delight
- Weddings are all about bringing two families together. A cocktail style allows your guests to move and mingle without feeling stuck with the guests at their table (which may or may not be a good thing).
- Our displays can be a beautiful center of the room. With gorgeous linens, floral arrangement, lighting and design, it can create quite a conversation, even among the shyest guests.
Ideas, Things to Think About and all that Goodness!
- Nothing says you can't mix and match - Just because it's a cocktail party style event doesn't mean you can skimp on food. Whether you have passed hors d'oeuvres all night or some good stations mixed in, keep the food flowing.
- Your food budget will probably not be less than a typical sit down dinner but you WILL save on rentals - no need to seat everyone (we suggest enough seating for 40-50% of your guests), no need for extensive serveware or heavy set-up that a traditional format requires.
- Make a statement with a signature cocktail or “mocktail” passed in concert with hors d’oeuvres or among Chef Bars through out your event space. Signature Drinks are a great way to personalize your event and make it uniquely yours!.
- Consider pairing your wedding bites with tastings of fine wines, craft beers and cocktail...Mini fish tacos with Mini margaritas...Homemade German Pretzels with beer tasting and a mini cheese tasting with a crisp chardonnay...Yes Please!!!