Corporate Event & Office Catering Designed For Successful Events
Bite Catering Couture brings over a decade of experience helping clients host successful corporate and office events. Some of the ways we work that are designed to help you:
- Focus on Your Definition of Success: There's a purpose behind every event. We care what your event's objectives are and will work with you to make design decisions to achieve them. Whether that's helping you to encourage sales prospects to stick around through a whole presentation, ensuring board members have great energy throughout a full day's worth of strategic discussions, or creating assets for influencers to #hashtag we'll focus on achieving the broader goals that led you to cater the event in the first place.
- Plan Ahead in Great Detail: Corporate events often have lots of moving parts on a tight timeline. We leverage detailed timelines, checklists, and processes to make sure that our people have the right things in place at the right time. This may mean ensuring we know how to navigate security and a loading zone with a tricky access point or understanding that the target investor's new boyfriend just turned vegan. We want to know and help make sure we're prepared for all such knowable obstacles so your guests have no reason to find out about them.
- Leverage a Range of Service Levels: In corporate events, it's not uncommon to have executives, board members, or event circumstances demand significant changes late in the game. We've built our range of service levels to accomodate - allowing you to flex up to higher VIP service levels when you get that CEO confirmation or down from an action station to a well-presented appetizer station when 50% more people than expected confirm two weeks ahead. Try doing that with a delivery or full-service only caterer once the contract is signed...
- Bring High Quality Service-Oriented People: Events happen live and you need great people who make the right decisions when the unexpected occurs. We offer a team that we vet individually, train in our processes, and evaluate after every event. This allows you to expect that every person on your team will be treated with respect, that your space will be left cleaned up immaculately after your event, that your delivery person will confirm with you that everything is to spec before she goes.
- Bring Great Food and Present it Beautifully: We've designed our menus and process to make sure the food is beautiful and amazing for each customer that eats it over the course of the event. This means we replenish displays to keep them full and fresh, circulate hot items quickly to keep them to temperature, test delivery items to ensure they retain their quality onsite, and provide display approaches appropriate to your event's service levels.
We can arrange for all of your needs including food, décor, rentals,
flowers, servers, music, bartenders, bar stock, valet and any other special
needs you may have. We are also uniquely familiar with a wide-range of
venues located across southern California, and can help you identify the
perfect place for your event.
Experience in a variety of corporate event settings
Office/ Venue of your Choosing:Have a great meeting or
event space in your office? Working with a specific venue in mind? We will
arrange a site visit with you and the venue contact (as applicable to your
event) to ensure we understand what is required to successfully execute
the event at that venue and we will collaborate with them to ensure no
detail is missed
At-Home Events:We love at home corporate events --
there's no better way for leadership to connect with the team! Worried
about space? We have a ton of experience designing and executing some
really beautiful home events. From setting up your kitchen to building one
outside to ensuring you have enough power – we know what it takes to
ensure a beautifully flawless home event...and we'll leave your house
cleaner than before the party started.
Need a Venue? We can Help!: We have relationships with a
number of venues in the LA area – from conference centers to convention
spaces to hangars to modern urban retreats to beautiful homes and estates
overlooking ocean views or gorgeous vineyards. Allow us to suggest a venue
that matches your vision for the event and your organization's style.